Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MORE WORK IN PROGRESS!

Check out my latest kijiji find - a long low dresser with many, many, many drawers for my shopaholic daughter - don't know where she gets that from.... ;)  It's a solid oak dresser - very heavy and sturdy.
Stay tuned for the transformation..here's how it looks now.


UPDATE - my powder room transformation is almost complete I hope to post about it this weekend..between getting completely spoiled - or at least I am hoping I will be.

Don't forget to enter my blog giveaway the deadline is tonight at midnight.  Good luck!!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space – email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

No comments:

Post a Comment