Monday, May 31, 2010

A DIFFERENT KIND OF WALLPAPER……

image

I came across this cool mineral composite panel from Modular Arts (www.modularts.com) in a recent edition of Canadian Interiors magazine.  I thought they were so interesting and I think you will too.  Here’s some more images from their website.

image   SNAGHTML56f78c

image

imageimage

image

image

These panels have been installed in lots of hotel lobbies, nightclubs, offices and restaurants around the world.  But now they have smaller versions of the same product. 

They are fire safe, light weight, durable, paintable, do not off-gas and are so very elegant and WOW what texture do they add to the space!!!  

For more details check out their website at: www.modtiles.comimage

image

Isn’t this the neatest backsplash….

I can so see this wavy pattern at a beach house it would mirror the water perfectly!

image

And of course it works in a bathroom as well….

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment