Saturday, May 1, 2010

WALLPAPER

I love wallpaper! It's come back from being a no-no to being a great way to add pattern and colour into your spaces. There are so many beautiful, elegant, classy wallpapers now that it is hard to pick a favourite. Here's some beautiful ones that I found.

Wallpapers
Doesn't this look so elegant - I can just imagine lounging there with a cosmo in an elegant outfit.

This looks like a field of flowers and trees.
Lots of pattern here but surprisingly it works!

This shows how great the headboard wall looks with wallpaper to reinforce it as the focal point.
A jazzy powder room!
Another beautiful bedroom with wallpaper! A modern take on wallpaper - what a great colour!

I love this colour combination of greet and turquoise - so fresh!

More pattern on pattern! Interesting to use the reverse colours on these two patterns....
Some beautiful wallpaper from Graham & Brown.

More beautiful wallpaper from Graham & Brown.


Also from Graham & Brown -  I have this one in my powder room - stay tuned for a post about my powder room redo - and for a post from Kelly of Design Ties on where she used this wallpaper.
Silvergate paper from Farrow & Ball.
An elegant geometric!

Now where are you going to use wallpaper?  Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY it's up at midnight on Wednesday, May 5 so click here to enter.

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space – email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.


Photos courtesty of: home design via Houzz website; CdnHouse&Home-Ted Yarwood; CdnHouse&Homewebsite; CdnHouse&Home-Michael Graydon; Homes&Gardens-Feb10; Homes&Gardens-April08; Homes&Gardens-Feb10; Homes&Gardens-June05; Homes&Gardens-May09; Homes&Gardens-Oct08; TraditionalHome-youngtraditional; Graham&Brown-vitalityfloral; Graham&Brown- spiritcollection; Graham&Brown-charming; Farrow&Ball-silvergate; Graham&Brown-darcywhite

No comments:

Post a Comment